DRiV Update Show May 2017
We’ve made it to May, which means the weather is heating up and 2017 is already 1/3 of the way over.
We have a lot of exciting things happening at DRiV so check out this month’s DRiV Update Show to see what’s new.
In this episode of the update show, AJ and Todd discuss the following:
- 2017 DRiV Benchmark Series. We’ve now had every benchmark show up in class. Get ready to see each for a 2nd time over the next few months. Do your best to earn a score for each of the 2017 tests. Open gym on Saturday’s at 10:15 is a great time to make up the ones you’ve missed.
- May beach WOD on Wednesday 5/17 at 5:30 pm on A Street. We will be heading to Beachcomer following the workout for food and drinks.
- Try our new class times at 12 pm Mon-Fri and 8 am on Saturday’s if you haven’t already.
- Benchmark workout “Murph” in memory of Michael Murphy will take place on Memorial Day 5/29 starting at 9 am in St. Augustine. We will have heats throughout the morning. Sign up in the gym for a heat time and t-shirt if you want one. Following the workout we’ll be heading to the Schmidt’s for a pool party. All family and friends welcome.
- DRiV Jr. Starts June 5 for kids ages 4-12. Email coach@DRiVFitness.com if you know someone that is interested.
- Check in with games.crossfit.com to see what’s happening with the best CrossFit athletes in the world during the regionals starting 5/19.
2017 05 16